Oceania Cruises is the world’s only upper-premium cruise line and the industry leader in destination cruising. Offering a unique combination of the finest cuisine at sea, luxurious accommodations, exceptional personalized service and extraordinary value, the Oceania Cruises experience will fit varied interests and exceed all expectations. This includes the finest cuisine at sea, carefully crafted by world-renowned Master Chef Jacques Pépin. Each ship offers the flexibility of open-seating dining in four unique restaurants and all specialty restaurants are complimentary. The warm and welcoming country club atmosphere encourages guests to dress comfortably, suits, tuxedos and gowns are never required. Outstanding personal service is provided by a staff-to-guest ratio that is among the best in the industry. Oceania Cruises sails to more than 180 ports in Europe, China and the Far East, Australia, New Zealand, South America, Central America and the Caribbean. Featuring three intimate and elegant 684-guest ships, Regatta, Insignia and Nautica, the line will introduce the 1,258 guest Marina to its award-winning fleet in 2011.
Key Selling Points
1. Luxurious, mid-sized ships with large-ship amenities, including the Canyon Ranch SpaClub.
2. Relaxed country club – casual atmosphere (no formal dress requirements) and open-seating dining.
3. The finest cuisine at sea created by Master Chef Jacques Pepin.
4. Award-winning destination-rich itineraries.
5. Butler service in all suites.
6. Affordable luxury and extraordinary value.
Oceania Cruises Cruise Ships