With a winning formula for success, Crystal Cruises consistently ranks among the top luxury properties in the world. The line, in just 20 years, has won an unprecedented number of top awards. Grounded in more than a decade of accolades, Crystal has been voted World's Best by the readers of Travel + Leisure and Condé Nast Traveler more than any other cruise line, hotel or resort in history. Crystal Cruises has also made the Condé Nast Traveler “Gold List” for 12 consecutive years (1997-2009).
Crystal Symphony and Crystal Serenity feature elegantly appointed staterooms (most with private verandahs), an unprecedented array of dining options featuring cuisine by world-class restaurateurs Nobu Matsuhisa and Piero Selvaggio, casual dining in the Trident Bar on designated nights, award-winning entertainment, a lavish Feng Shui-inspired Crystal Spa & Salon, and extensive exercise and sports facilities with state-of-the-art equipment and instruction including a 360° teak Promenade Deck.
Key Selling Points
1. Crystal ships have consistently earned top awards.
2. Crystal Cruises’ affluent, multi-generational guests appreciate the renowned Crystal Experience distinguished by classic service, abundant space, fine quality, extensive choices.
3. Approximately 75 percent are from the United States and Canada and 25 percent are international, sophisticated travelers.
4. More than half the ship's accommodations feature private verandas (85% on Crystal Serenity).
5. Crystal’s hotel and dining staff are schooled in the fine art of European service.
6. Crystal offers excellent value, competitive rates and group booking discounts.
7. Crystal's innovative Creative Learning Institute offers complimentary enrichment classes with well-known partners such as Berlitz and Yamaha.
8. Cuisine by Nobu Matsuhisa and Piero Selvaggio's Valentino restaurants.
Crystal Cruises Cruise Ships